PlasmaENGINE v1.7.0 is here!
We've made some big additions in v.1.7.0, including:
- CPU-only execution mode (BETA)
- Spark’s spark.sql.shuffle.partitions instead of spark.plasma.sql.shuffle.partitions
- Better command output explanations
- Support for bitwise operators |, &, ~
- Support for math functions
In addition to improved usability and CPU-only mode, 1.7.0 is, as always...
- Fully compatible with programs written for Apache Spark. No changes to Spark code are required to run on PlasmaENGINE®. PlasmaENGINE® integrates seamlessly and instantly to accelerate ETL pipelines.
- Harnesses the power of GPUs to process data three times faster than what CPU-based systems are able to achieve on Apache Spark.
- Can be deployed in minutes with a seamless integration process
PlasmaENGINE® enables businesses to drive additional value out of their data by overcoming data processing limitations.
If you're interested in learning more, contact us at email@example.com.